Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekly Goals

Well, I did better last night than I thought I was going to. I didn't dig into the Girl Scout Cookies. I instead had a Vitalicious Chocolate muffin top. They aren't as good as I expected. I was hoping for a little sweeter tasting but I guess I can't complain it was only 80 calories. I would have rather had the Girl Scout cookies but I didn't go back.

For my menu today I would rather not post. I did good up until lunch time ;) I had to have lunch with my grandmother. She lives in a retirement home. The food wasn't all that great and I didn't do so bad there. I had a salad with low fat dressing, 1/2 of a Cornish game hen (skin off), and some potatoes. I should have stopped there but the boys wanted ice-cream. I went to a place that was closed on Sundays (isn't that a major ice-cream shop day??) and then decided on McDonald's (BAD IDEA!!!). I had an ice cream cone which wouldn't have been THAT bad but the darn fries were just calling my name. I probably would have not went any further but Nathan thought that an order of fries would be a good idea. I fully agreed. We got a medium and shared. I do have to pat myself on the back though. It was the 2nd time in my entire life that I ordered a DIET COKE from that darn place. I don't know what they do to their Coke but it is the best. I didn't cave in on that front though and of that I am PROUD!!!

My goals for this week:
1. DRINK MORE WATER. I hate the stuff, I really do. But it must be done!
2. Exercise! At least the 2 days of kickboxing and maybe one more day.
3. Stay on plan!!!! Focus on my menus!!

No comments:

Google