Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Great Day

It was another great day. I even got my kickboxing class in so I feel great. I do have a confession to make...Thank you c dot b dot :) for making me put this in. I had two miniature Reese's Peanut butter cups AFTER my Girl Scout cookies and milk. It didn't put me over my daily caloric intake but it is easy to hide the fact that I ate them if I did not journal them. So yesterday's total calorie count was...1164.

I've done really good today. Feeling a little under the weather so my appetite is not 100% so I really can't pat myself on the back.

Blue-Bran Vitalicious Muffin Top- 100
Chicken and Cheese Casserole- 280
Mixed Veggies- 40
Shrimp and Potato Tapas-200
Corn on the Cob-40
Calorie Count- 660
Cookies and milk here I come!!!!!


Oh...the scale went back down a couple of pounds...Must have been the Fries :)

No comments:

Google