Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday

Pretty good day today. I am trying to ween myself of Benadryl. I am an addict. I take it every night to help me sleep. It is wonderful. I haven't had any since Thursday night so I am not sleeping as good as a normally do. I know it is not a good idea to take medication nightly so you don't have to say anything. This last statement is going directly to cdotbdot and cukeedo. I can't get your new spelling down. My mind is now fixated on the old one and can't seem to pin down the new spelling. Went to the gym this morning and did 20 minutes on the elliptical and followed up with an upper body workout. I think I finally have my mind around the whole weightloss/exercise issues. Hopefully it will stick with me and I will continue to stay motivated. I wish you luck at the Y, very good way to reward yourself. I on the other hand tend to reward myself in ways in which I should not (Pizza, Hot Wings, a single with cheese from Wendy's with a biggie fry...the list could go on and on).

My food journal for the day:

Granola bar- 90
Chicken and rice- 300
Squash- 20
Cucumber- 20
Mini quakers- 90
Tortilla roll-up- 186
General Tso's Chicken- 323 (www.recipezaar.com Recipe #: 162379--DELICIOUS- but a little on the spicy side--use 1/4 tsp of red pepper for a less spicy version)
Crackers and Hummus- 160
Total- 1189 (still wanting a nighttime snack so I may go over by 160--not too bad for being so munchy today)

No comments:

Google