Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quick Sunday Post

Ahhh...The start of a new week, a new beginning. Not as bad as yesterday but certainly not as good as tomorrow. I always do better during the week. I guess it is the schedule. I have a scheduled lunch-time and dinner is normally planned out. I make my menus for 2 weeks so I know what I'll be having for dinner. It takes no thought process during my busy week. I take what I need out of the freezer the night before so I have no excuses on why I need to go through the drive-thru for dinner. (Although the kids would love for me to). Well..off to get ready for the early morning. I will begin posting my food journal tomorrow.

Oh...before I go. I tried a DELICIOUS low calorie/low fat chicken lasagna from Recipe Zaar today. I get a lot of my low calorie recipes from there. Here is the link: http://www.recipezaar.com/ Search for Recipe # 157624

No comments:

Google