Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday-Monday

Normal Monday...not wanting to get out of bed to get ready for work. Even the kids don't want to get up. Back to the daily grind. I really do enjoy schedules. I like knowing exactly what time I will be eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I like knowing what is planned so that I can prepare mentally for it (yes, even eating I like to mentally prepare for). I had a good day. I tried to talk myself into going to the Gym but I just wasn't listening. I even went so far as to change into my workout clothes but that is as far as I got. It's sad really. I do know I am going to my kickboxing class tomorrow. I started last week and I really like it. If I am in a group I push myself so much more than I would just going to the gym by myself. I like the group thing. Okay, here is my menu. I am a calorie counter. My goal is to not have more than 1200 calories per day, unless I work out. Then I allow myself 200 more. I'm not big on counting veggies as long as they are not cooked in fat. I am really liberal with the calorie counts with them. I do count my fruits.


Food-Calories
20 grapes-70
Quaker mini’s-90
Chicken Lasagna (left-over)-250
Salad-45
Green Beans-15
2 pickles-20
Quaker Mini’s-90
Pork Chop and Rice Casserole-340
Squash-20
Evening Snack-????

Total for today
940 (without snack)

No comments:

Google